Culture, Values & Mission
We at The GEL Group are driven by our Mission and Core Values.
Our values motivate and inspire us and guide every client engagement. GEL was conceived with strong values — founders George and Molly Greene instilled their passion for excellence and their dedication to responsive service, flexibility and expert project management into the very DNA of the company.
The result is a people-focused organization that strives to bring together the brightest minds — with the broadest industry and functional experience — in a range of environmental and technical fields.
The company culture is one where honesty, integrity and respect form the basis of all internal and external relationships, and where innovation and a passion for solving problems are prized.
To improve the Quality of Life of this and future generations by helping people protect and be good stewards of our Environment and Natural Resources.
A Passion for Excellence
We strive consistently for greatness every day:
- Use our knowledge and seek to learn.
- Stay focused in both thought and action.
- Solve problems proactively and instill confidence in others.
- Do what it takes to get the job done right.
- Strive for continuous improvement and learn from our mistakes.
We consider safety and health to be of primary importance:
- Embrace the belief that all incidents can be prevented.
- Commit to an employee owned safety process.
- Ensure resources are available to train employees to perform their jobs safely.
- Identify and control all workplace hazards.
- Require strict compliance with safety and health laws and regulations.
We consider the client in all we do:
- Build long-term relationships through feedback and on-going contact.
- Anticipate and know client needs and expectations.
- Keep open lines of communication so that everyone knows what to expect.
- Exceed those expectations internally and externally.
- Provide services and products that are of impeccable quality.
Responsiveness and Flexibility
We build our success and greatness:
- Be accountable for our conduct and decisions.
- Make realistic commitments, then do what we say we'll do.
- Be willing to roll up our sleeves and "pitch in" – teamwork.
- Recognize that situations change – be adaptable.
- Depend on each other – count on each other.
A Stimulating and Stable Work Environment
We take care of today to ensure our future:
- Create an environment where we are valued and given the opportunity to achieve our individual goals in balance with the company's mission and where we enjoy working with other talented professionals.
- Manage resources wisely within our company with a look to the future and our long-term viability.
- Exercise freedom to be innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Be sensitive to our impact on the community.
to the Fundamentals of our Faith:
- Ethical standards
Learn more about our company history or start exploring our services and companies.
Our Company History
The GEL Group brings more than 35 years of distinctive experience working for large organizations on high-profile projects.Learn More
Our Services & Companies
Want to know if we can meet your project requirements or any other questions you might have.Learn More